Please see below for important Examination information, documents and timetables
Please note that due to external factors, exam timetables are subject to small changes so we recommend that students and parents should be mindful of this and check the school website for the most updated version.
Exam success hints and tips for students:
- Arrive 15 mins to 30 mins prior to the start of the exam. Refrain from bringing mobile phones, digital watches and/or any type of electronic communication or storage device into the exam room. If found in possession during an examination (even if it is turned off) we are obliged to report the infringement to the awarding body.
- IDs must be placed face up on the exam table next to the seat number so that the invigilator can check them without disturbing students.
- Water bottles must be clear of any markings or labels.
- Ensure you have all the correct equipment before your exams. For Mathematics and Science exams, students should ensure their calculators conform to examinations regulations. The cover should be removed and left with your possessions. ENSURE YOU HAVE NEW BATTERIES.
- Do not draw graffiti or write offensive comments on examination papers – if you do the examination board may refuse to accept your paper.
- Please do not write on examination desks. This is regarded as vandalism and you will be asked to pay for the repair/ cleaning.
- Students are expected to behave in a respectful manner towards all invigilators and follow their instructions at all times.
- As most of the exams are quite long, it is advisable that you have a snack and preferably a bottle of water (without the label) with you if you have more than one exam in one day. Please note you cannot eat in the exam hall but you are allowed a bottle of water.
Please note, due to National lockdown, all certificates can now be collected after the lockdown has been lifted.
Certificates for the Academic year 2019-2020 will be available for collection for ex-students from Tuesday 5th January 2021 at the school reception.
Certificates for the Academic year 2019-2020 will be available for collection for current students from Monday 14th December 2020 from the Sixth Form Office.
It is your responsibility to collect your certificates on time. If you are a past student and failed to collect your certificates from before the time mentioned above, please contact the relevant exam boards to request replacement certificates.
If you are an ex-student, please make sure you bring a valid photo ID when collecting your certificates.
All certificate collections must be signed for by the recipient. If you are unable to attend in person you can nominate a third party to do so on your behalf. Please email our exams officer with your third party details. When collecting, the named third party must have a valid ID with them that will be the same as the ID details mentioned in your email. We also need a letter from you giving permission that will contain your signature, and a copy of your photo ID with a signature.
Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have lost your certificates or did not collect them (certificates issued prior to 2019), they have now been destroyed and you will have to contact the individual exam boards for copies (AQA, OCR, Edexcel, WJEC).
Please note that we are unable to accept Private Candidates
Please click on this link for a fantastic resource to help you study and be successful in your exams. http://www.open.ac.uk/skillsforstudy/
|Beauty Exam timetable - January 2021||23rd Dec 2020||Download|
|Exams Policy||16th Jul 2020||Download|
|Warning to Candidates 2020-2021||03rd Sep 2020||Download|
|Unauthorised Items poster||03rd Sep 2020||Download|
|Information for candidates course work 2020 -2021||03rd Sep 2020||Download|
|Information for candidates written exams||03rd Sep 2020||Download|
|Information for candidates Privacy Notice 19 20 v2 1||03rd Sep 2020||Download|
|Information for candidates onscreen tests||03rd Sep 2020||Download|
|Information for candidates NEA 2020-2021||03rd Sep 2020||Download|
|DD2489 JCQ Social Media Information for Candidates||03rd Sep 2020||Download|
|GCSE AUTUMN 2020 - WRITTEN EXTERNAL EXAMINATION TIMETABLE||20th Oct 2020||Download|
|Student booklet for GCSE GCE Guidance 2020-21||20th Oct 2020||Download|
|Year 11 Mock 2020 timetable||12th Nov 2020||Download|
|Year 11, 12 & 13 Jan Feb 2021 Timetable||23rd Nov 2020||Download|