Break & Lunch Menu
In the current climate, we have reviewed our lunch provision to ensure all measures are Covid-secure.
Students may bring their own nutritious packed lunch from home or…
- Students in years 7 and 9 can now order in advance via Epraise messenger a choice of hot/cold meals which will include a main course and choice of water/fruit/snack for the standard price of £2.35 per day; this will also apply to those eligible for Free School Meals. The system only allows one order per week, which must be made by 1pm the day before the first lunch of the week.
- Students in year 8 and 10 can purchase their meals from the Copteen and can select their lunch on the day in school, paying in the normal way with a topped-up ParentPay account.
- Students in year 11 can purchase their meals from their bubble outside the Sports Hall and can select their lunch on the day in school, paying in the normal way with a topped-up ParentPay account.
- Students in years 12 & 13 benefit from the 6th Form Cafe and can select their lunch on the day in school, paying in the normal way with a topped-up ParentPay account.
Students are encouraged to bring drinking water for the entire day; please note that we do not currently have the facility to refill water bottles during the day.
- A spring term lunch menu is available below.
- All students and families must ensure that ParentPay is topped up for both canteen and pre-ordered lunch – it’s the only way to pay
- Students in years 7 and 9 will receive a weekly notification when the order window opens via Epraise Messenger – an order form will be accessible within the message part of the app.
- As noted above, as we are a cashless school, Parentpay is the only way to pay, so families must ensure that student accounts are topped up in advance to pay for lunches.
|Lunch Menu Spring term - including 'Grab & Go', 'Chiller Range', 'Hot Food'||10th Mar 2021||Download|