Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Some points to remind students:
- Arrive 15 mins to 30 mins prior to the start of the exam. Refrain from bringing mobile phones, digital watches and/or any type of electronic communication or storage device into the exam room. If found in possession during an examination (even if it is turned off) we are obliged to report the infringement to the awarding body.
- ID’s must be placed face up on the exam table next to the seat number so that the invigilator can check them without disturbing students.
- Water bottles must be clear of any markings or labels.
- Ensure you have all the correct equipment before your exams. For Mathematics and Science exams, students should ensure their calculators conform to examinations regulations. The cover should be removed and left with your possessions. ENSURE YOU HAVE NEW BATTERIES.
- Do not draw graffiti or write offensive comments on examination papers – if you do the examination board may refuse to accept your paper.
- Please do not write on examination desks. This is regarded as vandalism and you will be asked to pay for the repair/ cleaning.
- Students are expected to behave in a respectful manner towards all invigilators and follow their instructions at all times.
As most of the exams are quite long, it is advisable that you have a snack and preferably a bottle of water (without the label) with you if you have more than one exam in one day. Please note you cannot eat in the exam hall but you are allowed a bottle of water.
NOTE: Currently we are not handling any certificates that have not been collected from 2017 or from previous years.
Certificates from 2018 exams will be ready for collection from December 2018 onwards.
Please check the website for updates.
If you have lost your certificates or did not collect them and they have now been destroyed you will have to contact the individual exam boards for copies (AQA, OCR, Edexcel, WJEC). The school can let you have a statement of results printed, please note that we may not have results going beyond 2006. Please email Mrs Cortese with your full name, DOB and the year you last sat exams. It is a lengthy process to access the archives so please allow up to 28 days for a reply.
Please click on this link for a fantastic resource to help you study and be successful in your exams. http://www.open.ac.uk/skillsforstudy/
|GCSE GCE Examinations Guidance Booklet 2018 2019||10th Oct 2018||Download|
|YEAR 11 DEC MOCK TIMETABLE STUDENT.pdf||14th Nov 2018||Download|
|Internal Appeals Procedures 2018-2019||03rd Oct 2018||Download|
|No Mobile Phones Poster 2018-2019||05th Sep 2018||Download|
|Warning to Candidates 2018-2019||05th Sep 2018||Download|
|Information for cands cswk.2018-2019||05th Sep 2018||Download|
|Information for candidates written exams||05th Sep 2018||Download|
|Information for candidates social media 2018-2019||05th Sep 2018||Download|
|Information for candidates NEA 2018-2019||05th Sep 2018||Download|
|Information for candidates onscreen tests||05th Sep 2018||Download|
|Information for candidates Privacy Notice||05th Sep 2018||Download|